Integrated Solutions for Optimal Results
Business success hinges on a clear strategy which sets the direction for the business and the ability to accelerate results by optimal resource deployment.
For organizations looking to optimize performance, it is critical that resources such as process, technology, people are fully leveraged. Often, companies are anxious to take action to get the ball rolling and in so doing, productivity and the quality of outcomes are compromised.
Performance monitoring becomes necessary when results matter. Measurement provides affirmation on actions and indication on progress. It is an important element for monitoring execution.
We help organizations develop strategies to ensure that they have a clear roadmap. We review their operations and identify opportunities to enhance performance, and design relevant performance measures to monitor the critical activities and results.
Strategy and Business Planning
To chart a roadmap to success, a clear vision and strategy, realistic goals, and a solid action plan are essential. CDC Synectics can help through:
- Customer interviews – Gathering feedback from customers on performance, market intelligence, and needs.
- Assessment of current state – Reviewing status quo to determine gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Strategy session – Preparing stakeholders for the session and facilitating structured discussions to reach an integrated plan for profitable growth.
- Strategic results definition – Identifying and prioritizing key results that support the business strategy, and designing pertinent measures to monitor progress.
- Action plan development – Selecting initiatives that align with goals and results.
The approach to execution determines how well resources are utilized to deliver the desired outcomes. CDC Synectics helps you integrate people, process and technology to deliver remarkable performance through an effective execution approach. We help to:
- Conduct operational reviews – Using a holistic, process centric approach to assess the execution of work in different functional areas and identifying opportunities for breakthrough improvements.
- Re-engineer processes – Redesigning work processes to eliminate frustrations and boost performance by honing in on the performance drivers, aligning process, technology and people for optimal results.
- Leverage technology – Examining hurdles with installed technologies, identifying opportunities for digitization, and selecting new technology that best fits the needs of the business.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities – Validating needs with responsibilities of roles and making changes to streamline workflows and handoffs.
- Implement solutions – Leading a progressive team to roll out improvements, providing training and coaching on change management along the way.
Monitoring of results provides insightful information for decision making when the measurements are relevant. Measure for measurement sake is a waste of time and money. CDC Synectics assists you with:
- Performance measures design – Utilizing a 4-step approach to design pertinent measures that align with the strategic goals of the business.
- Establishing line-of-sight for accountability – Cascading the corporate results to different areas of the business through tight correlation of supportive activities.
- Monitoring of process performance – Identifying the mission critical activities for processes and developing appropriate measures to drive improvement.
- Assessment of performance measurement practice – Providing an impartial evaluation of existing practice by using a maturity model.
- Culture change – Adopting changes necessary to facilitate a positive mindset and a culture that embraces measurement.
Whether you are looking to take your business to the next level or seeking to better leverage your resources, a fresh and impartial perspective would trigger new ideas for developing the edge for your business.
To maximize business results, call Connie at 604-790-1220 or email us today!